Join us for a two day Eco-Sexual Retreat in the beautiful Macedon Ranges
This is a unique opportunity to spend a lush weekend on beautiful Wurundjeri land in the Macedon Ranges with four certified Sexological Bodyworkers/somatic sex educators.
Our specially designed two-day program will invite you to open your senses and explore how Eco-Sexuality can feed your eroticism – and how you can use your eroticism to nurture the earth. You will take home practices to support your ongoing connection to the orgasmic nature of our wonderful planet.
What this retreat is:
- Time spent with an intimate group (no more than 16 attendees inc. facilitators).
- Focus on self-exploration on the land, held and guided by us.
- Ceremony, embodied erotic practices and opportunities to share with group. We aim to create an educational space and safe container for each person to open.
- Open to couples, singles, friends.
- Fully optional space:
- Clothing is optional.
- Participation in any activity is optional. At any point you may choose to take time to sit, rest and be at one with nature around you.
- Sharing is optional.
What this retreat is not:
- This is not a play party, or a place to hook up with others. That said, there will be an opportunity to share some embodied touch exercises together (again optional).
Accommodation and Food:
- There are a variety of accommodation options.
- This is a largely catered event, though we ask you to bring one delicious plate of food to share with the group for lunch on the first day.
This retreat will be held and facilitated by the founders of 4 Erotic Explorers.
$495 full price from the 16th January
$450 early bird up to the 15th January
Private Room $150
Twin share $75 each
3 in a room $50
Camping no additional cost
More Information and Applying
Looking for more information before applying? Get in touch.
If you are ready to apply, please complete the application form.
An additional info packet will be emailed to you with more information about the land on which the retreat will be held and what we have planned.