Having a practice of erotic embodiment can help cultivate flow, life force, chi, kundalini, juiciness, vibrancy – whatever word you use to describe the lively force within you!
In Erotic Embodiment classes you are invited to get curious about your body’s capacity for sensation and pleasure. In a place of non-judgmental agenda-less exploration, we can be fully present to our in the moment experience.
Our Monday classes offer creative ways of framing self pleasure along with strategies for harnessing awareness, breath, movement, sound and touch to expand your eroticism.
Classes revolve around diverse themes such as agency, pelvic awareness, erotic edges, sexy dance, anal massage and connecting with the belly.
We hope that these classes will provide opportunities for participants to get to know themselves better and to grow this beautiful community.
Everyone who attends agrees to maintain confidentiality.
Classes are never recorded.
Class is a full permission space – you decide how you want to participate. This means that:
- All suggestions made by the teacher are optional.
- We encourage you to take what is useful from the class and to feel into your own boundaries and prioritise your own safety.
- Clothing is optional, touch is optional.
- We encourage you to leave your camera on, but this does not mean you have to be on screen throughout the whole class.
- Sharing your experience is optional.
Within these parameters, students find space in which to explore new ways of being and relating to their experience.
where and when?
Classes are held every Monday at 6:00 p.m. and Thursday at 8:00 a.m. Melbourne time.
Currently classes are online only, delivered via Zoom.
What do i need?
- A computer with a stable connection and a webcam.
- Some private space to practice in.
- Curiosity and a willingness to explore.
Classes are donation based. Payment information is included in our weekly email.
Your contribution supports our organisation and makes it possible for us to continue developing new offerings.
What our students have said
“I attended a class led by Patrick. I felt a deepening sense of ‘erotic community’. It feels like a deepening connection of the life force, shared with others that can witness and reflect that energy in an atmosphere of loving acceptance.”
Erotic Embodiment classes are a “living library of wonderful and powerful embodiment practices …. rewiring our minds to our beautiful pleasure filled bodies.”