For individuals, couples and other relationship configurations
What does a private session look like?
Based on your learning objective and how you show up on the day of the session, the practitioner will work with you to create an educational contract that establishes the activities and boundaries of their work together.
The practitioner will offer embodiment exercises or somatic experiences that invite the conscious use of breath, movement, sound and touch to develop the skills and awareness to meet your overall intentions.
Possible activities include:
- A guided body scan
- Masturbation coaching
- Games to develop embodied consent and communication
- Massage or scar remediation
- Mapping for anatomical structures or pleasure
Sessions are offered both online and in person (covid restrictions permitting).
Learn about our practitioners and their specialties to see who might be the best fit for you.
Or if you’re keen and ready to go…
- Naming and knowing your own anatomy
- Increasing sensation and pleasure
- Genital, anal and full body sensation, pleasure and orgasm.
- Alone or with a partner
- Habitual patterns, for example…
- Unwanted reliance on porn
- Limited pathways to pleasure and orgasm
- Doing it the same way every time!
- Developing agency and assertiveness
- Communicating and doing consent well
- Developing sexual skills
- Understanding turn ons, turn offs and arousal style
- Dismantling sexual shame
- Your body behaving in ways you don’t want it to, for example…
- Low arousal/ libido
- Lack of erection
- Early or delayed ejaculation
- Vaginismus/ vulvodinia
- Pain during sex
- Maintaining eroticism through…
- Gender confirmation
- Other medical procedures