Social learning for social creatures
Were crucial bits left out of your sex education?
Pleasure – finding it, feeding it, following it.
Connection – being present, communicating and consenting.
Fun – play, novelty, excitement and exploration.
Setbacks – navigating shame, relational rupture, illness, injury and developmental change.
Our workshops are designed to support your sexual development by filling in some of these gaps.
In an intimate group setting, our facilitators will guide you through practices and conversations that break down the obstacles getting in the way of living as open and integrated sexual beings.
Armed with up to date knowledge of sexual anatomy, sexual orientation and gender and a raft of techniques influenced by daoism, tantra, mindfulness, and somatic experiencing they will ensure you leave with tools to support lifelong erotic flourishing.
All of our guides are trained sexological bodyworkers and somatic sex educators who work in a flexible client-centred educational framework that accommodates diverse participants and group needs.
Consent and communication
- Attuning to another
- Feeling consent in your body
- Collaborative Choosing
- Partnered and Solo Practices
- Works with your unique nervous system
- Play in nature
- Slow down on land in Macedon Ranges
- Somatic practices
- Earth as Lover
- Gentle technique to enhance sensual, sexual lifeforce
More pleasure for penis owners
- Penis anatomy
- Partnered sex
- Erectile issues
- Ejaculation choice
- Sex toys
- Mens issues
Pelvic health and pleasure
- Feeling safe with your pelvic area
- Find, Feel, Follow & have Fun with your pelvic floor
- Connecting your pfm to to your sexual energy
- Breath, movement, touch and sound